9.18.2008

Today

Thank you so much for the prayers, honestly, I have felt renewed strength since the day I last posted. Your kind emails have been a great comfort, all of your words help. Forgive me if I don't respond personally I have just been wordless after reading each one of your emails. I want to let all of you know how much we thank you and how we appreciate the time you took to write your thoughts and cares for us -it means a great deal!

Today is week 26 of Max's life... I am enjoying him inside me so much that I think I could stay pregnant forever with him safe under my heart. But I suppose you will talk to me at 36 weeks and will be dying to see him face to face. 
One email that I have received talked about the need to ask God in detail for what we need, so I wanted to pass on prayers that we want for our son:

First of course we want a MIRACLE...we want Max to baffle science and break every rule of his diagnosis, we want God to correct the error in the chromosomes and give Max a healthy life with us. I pray for this but I also pray if this is the path for Max that he comes into this world with no pain, that he will be able to breathe on his own, that he will feel great comfort and love, that he will be strong enough to come home and spend time with us, that his heart will heal, that his kidney will heal, that his brain will tell him to; breathe, swallow, and live, that he will not need to be tube fed, that he will be able to smile and giggle, that he will be able recognize and feel our comfort and love for him....PLEASE ASK GOD ON MAX'S BEHALF that he will honor our requests and bring this special baby into the world if not healed than free from feeling pain and full for feeling love and comfort. 

Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on Knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened. 

You parents-if your children ask for a loaf of bread, do you give them a stone instead? Or if they ask for a fish, do you give them a snake? Of course not! So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask him.
JESUS~Matthew 7:7-11



Love,


Trish

No comments: