Please Pray!

This morning I received a call from my doctors office, after reviewing Max's growth my Doctor thinks it may be best to take Maxson by c-section on the 5th of December. She is looking at the big picture and thinks that it will give us a better chance to have time with him. She is looking at this medically where I appreciate but understand that there is also my view. Which is, Max is only going to be 37 weeks if we take him the 5th and if he is doing good like he is, he's just not growing too good, than who is to say he will be ready to breath on his own and many other worries that seem bigger to me the earlier we take him.

On the other side if we wait he may pass in utero and that would be very difficult to live with...ahhhhh. I need a clear answer, I know like everything else I may not get one but I need one... now more than ever. I don't know what choice to make. At this moment we have time. We are going in on Monday and I may go in sooner to have him monitored and checked again. I am hoping that this will give me an idea of what to do. Please pray and please if you have been through this give me some of your wisdom. I am just so upset that I have to make another choice that is life altering to our lil boy. Pray for strength and peace cause right now I feel like I am hanging by the end of the rope.




Taylor said...

Stacy, Isaac's mommy, had to have a c-section earlier than she thought. I know that she would be happy to talk to you. For me, my water broke at 31 weeks, so I really didn't have a choice. God worked it out to be as perfect as it could have been despite the circumstances. I am praying for you daily.

Stephanie said...

My third child was born at 37 weeks weighing 8 lbs 14 ozs. (I typically have big babies). She was absolutely fine, no breathing issues, no oxygen, etc... They can do an amnio if you choose to make sure his lungs are developed enough. I know how scared you feel. I had to be induced at 35 weeks with Levi, and I was so scared. I just wanted to keep him inside where I knew he was safe and sound for the time being. I'll be praying for you!

Krystal said...

I haven't been in your shoes, so I offer my prayers alone, but oh what God can do!

Radar's Mom said...

Oh Trish,

I am so sorry that another wrench has been thrown into your already difficult path. Try to take the next few days to just enjoy Maxson's kicks and maybe Monday will bring a clearer picture. Be sure that if your doctor wants to stick by his recommendation after your Monday appointment, that his reasons area aligned with yours. You want to give Max the best chance that he can have. If they give you some steroid shots before your section, then that could be the trick to help his lungs do well once he arrives.

I will be hoping and praying that Monday brings clarity and some good news about your little fighter!

A warm hug,

So Blessed said...

Praying for God's presence to fill you with His peace and strength as you await your appointment on Monday.

"The LORD is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed."

Deut. 31:8

Stephanie said...

Just found your blog through Taylors. I will pray for you. I am so so sorry. May you feel God's presence more than you ever have during these days.
May you find treasures in darkness and riches stored in secret places.

Stephanie from Tennessee